Saturday, December 1, 2018

WHEN I GOT HOME = ORIGINAL EXPRESSIVE ABSTRACT ART


'WHEN I GOT HOME" refers to the mess a puppy can make when left unattended too long.  Imagine her in your studio, chewing up your favorite papers or brushes or maybe even a tube or two of paint.  Mardi Gras Pup


What do you think of the colors I used in this piece?

I have it shown in the two different directions, horizontal & vertical.
Which do you like the best?

This is available on my website HERE
Thanks for your suggestions

HAPPY TRAILS



1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your original expressive abstract painting. Though, I'm not good at art and paintwork as I’m working with an Image post-production platform for the image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog againimage post-production