Wednesday, November 28, 2018

THE WINTER WINDS


Hey Friends,  I'm interrupting the stream of painting posts to show you what happened last night.
I had just gotten home from a PAR meeting, was changing clothes and I heard some BIG noises and glass breaking.  A couple more thuds and all was quiet.

We were very lucky, it could have been so much worse.
I'm standing in the window with the broken glass taking this photo.  Looks like a giant poplar and an Oak.  I assume all the rain we have had this year weakened the roots and then these stiff winds came thru last night.

You guys have a great day.

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such an amazing portrait of the winter wind. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paint work as I'm working with different platform such as Image post production and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. image post production

JL OUTSOURCING said...

The post titled Winter Winds depicts a very beautiful natural environment.The very beautiful professional work of picture painting has come to light.
Graphic design services
Logo Design Services
Marketing Design