Friday, November 16, 2018

CANDACE CANDY - ORIGINAL ABSTRACTED STILL LIFE


CANDACE is the name of a lady that has a farm, along with her family, in Buchanan, Va. called Beaver Dam Farm.  It is a dairy farm and to keep their life on this dairy farm they had to add AGRO tourism to their duties.  So they started planting sunflowers and it grew from birdseed to a festival !  That is now very well supported by the community.  The festival had a hard time in 2018 because of the weather.  It has been one of the rainiest summers ever here in SW Va.  But I know it will do just fine in the future.  Go check out their FB page and you will see what I mean,
https://www.facebook.com/BeaverDamFarmInc/


I have painted lots of sunflowers, most of them were realistically done so I was happy to try something a bit more abstract, like this.
The next one will be even more abstracted and maybe on Masa Rice Paper which is a favorite surface.  And this has a contorted vase shape too!
Go HERE to purchase.

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

techcloud said...

Wow, such an excellent job. It is a very praiseworthy one. I think you followed the real pictures of the scenario to paint this awesome picture. Though I’m not good at paint and artwork as I have been working with an Image post-production platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. image post-production

Cut Out Way said...

Wow, pretty cool tips. I really appreciate your post. I definitely visit this blog again
Image post production