Monday, November 5, 2018

BLINDED AT A YOUNG AGE - ORIGINAL ABSTRACT ART


Hey Friends,  Hope your monitor shows the hint of color in this work.  It is listed on my FASO web site HERE


As usual this image came from a song.  Sad part is I can't remember now what song!?
But I was feeling at the time, that the grays and blacks and a hint of color COULD  be the way a person might remember what the world looked like after a few years of no sight.  Maybe it was a Ray Charles song, all though I don't believe he ever had sight.
Anyway I love how it turned out.
HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow! Such an amazing paint work. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paint work as I'm working with different platform such as packshot retouching service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. packshot-retouching-services