Friday, November 2, 2018

CONTORTED #2 - ORIGINAL STILL LIFE PAINTING


Hey Friends, I started a series of contorted vases a month or so ago.  This is the 2nd, and posting this has made me realize, I have not posted #1 yet!  I guess I should be expecting this more often!  LOL  It is on my FASO website HERE.


If you were to look at my Instagram you would see it and that I am using acrylic pour skins for these vases (most of them)  This pouring technique is a big pain in the wazoo so I may give it up.  I like different that's why I tried it. 
Thanks for stopping in.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, very creative one. You got very artistic hand i must say. It seems like you have perfectly portrays the flower. Though I’m not a professional artist but have a very few knowledge about painting. Basically I'm working on different image editing platform like image post production and so on.Anyways, thanks for sharing such nice painting. Please keep sharing more.image post production