Saturday, November 3, 2018

CELESTIAL SUNFLOWERS #1 AND #2 - ORIGINAL ABSTRACT ART


Hey Friends,  This set can be what you call a dyptch  or they can be displayed indivually.
They were inspired by my last visit to BEAVER DAM FARM in Buchanan, Virginia.  They have a sunflower festival there every year.  AgroTourism, even though they are a dairy farm, they are struggling like most farmers so they started this wonderful festival and I hope you go next year.


Here they are together, a little too together.




A shot of them together over a desk.  If you love sunflowers I think you will love these.  The colors are very sunflower-ry.

Hope you look at the link to Beaver Dam Farm, if you click on one of the photos, you will see a lot more hidden in there somewhere. And hope for better weather next year.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, very nice demonstration of "CELESTIAL SUNFLOWERS . Anyways, your work is splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting stuffs as I’m working on clipping path platform for the image editing. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path