Sunday, November 4, 2018

A MILLION YEARS AGO - ORIGINAL ABSTRACT PAINTING


Hey Friends,  I hope some of the Glenvar Girls see my blog.  It would give them a little insight into my brain.  Maybe they could even say 'so thats what is wrong with her'.  HeeHee.
Looking forward to our pajama party!

This is listed HERE


I just plucked this title out of the air.  I was frustrated that I could not think of anything creative or unique.  I labor over my titles as much as the painting part!  Do You?
It seems to me the title should/could give a viewer some insight into what the artist is trying to say.
I'll get blasted for that statement.
Do you think it fits?
A million years ago what did they use to draw with?  Were humans even around then?  I can't remember our timeline, but what difference does it make?  We say 'a million years ago' for a lot of reasons that make no sense.
So that's my thoughts for this creation.
HAPPY TRAILS


2 comments:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your abstract paint work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on clipping path platform for the image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.clipping path

JL OUTSOURCING said...

Very nice post of beautiful painting from your blog is very good.The printing of the post has been very nice to look at.
Graphic design services
Logo Design Services
Marketing Design