Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WINDY DAY

Hey Friends, I'm listing this painting in my Etsy. Again this is acrylic on MASA Rice Paper. I would love to know what you think of this technique or this effect. I'm crazy about it but I'm known to love stuff nobody else likes. BTW-this rice paper makes beautiful lamp shades.

Now I think I'll spend a few minutes figuring out how to post someone else's work here on my blog. It may never see the light of day but I really want to show you some of the work my Team members from Virginia do. I'm talking about Design Style Guide.

Happy Trails.

7 comments:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

I like the effect of the masa paper. It really gives lovely texture.

Sue Furrow said...

Thanks Elizabeth. Glad you stopped by.

erin rogers pickering said...

Beautiful... the texture really fits the ocean scenes too. I really like it.

simoart said...

Hi
This is a beautiful painting. Love the the waves and the beach. I can feel the air. Great work.

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hi Sue,

Well, I like this a lot. Love the colors. Very, very nice.

William Hawkins said...

The texture is very cool indeed...really like this one

Helen said...

Love the story this painting tells! Don't those two look so happy - even from the back we know they're laughing!