Thursday, April 30, 2009

TREASURY REVISITED

Hey Friends, Thought I would come back and show you what I learned today! My daughter, the computer master, was here today and showed me how to get this partial screen shot from Word into Photoshop, etc,etc. I believe to get a full screen shot I would have to do this twice-top&bottom and then do a photomerge. She is REALLY good with computers and understands what the artsy-fartsy types want or need. Check out her work at my website - http://www.suefurrow.com/. She did it all - you should see all that code behind each page, each photo.
PS: NO it is not clickable-maybe in time. My work is the lady bent over cutting flowers.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Very cool Sue. Nice that your daughter can help. The website looks very nice too!

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Thanks Kathleen. Couldn't do this without her.