Friday, April 9, 2010

WIN A BEAUTIFUL PAINTING

Hey Friends, I like to visit the links left by people that comment on my blog. Some interesting stuff out there! The image above was painted by Roxanne "the Artist" !! She is a Texas artist and does lovely artwork and has a lovely blog.
Right now she is planning to give the above painting away!! Who wouldn't want that. All you have to do is visit her blog and follow the instructions. Everybody is giving away art but I like the way she is setting hers up. So go see Roxanne's Art Blog.

Happy Trails.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Hi Sue! Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving such an encouraging and informative comment! Your very kind and your suggestions were helpful. I just might give Etsy a try!

I'm happy that you entered the giveaway and thanks for your blog post. That was really nice, Sue.
Have a wonderful weekend.