Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Double Line Painters has a new website

Hey Friends,  Haven't posted for a bit I know, but this time of year I've got lots of excuses.  This little treasure is a 5" x 7" original on Arches watercolor paper.  Done with ink and watercolor.  It's a shed door I saw a couple years ago on Fort Lewis Road here in Salem, Virginia.  You can find it in my Etsy shop

I do believe I'm about ready to re-open my Ebay store.  I have a bazillion paintings sitting in boxes in my studio so maybe someone will like them enough to place a bid.  Soon I think.

And Double Line Painters have a new website and newsletter you should sign up for.  Judy has done a fantastic job with the website.  http://dlpbr.fineartstudioonline.com/email-newsletter

Go to our blog, listed over there on the right side bar in blog roll, to learn more.

Happy Trails
Travel Well

No comments: