Sunday, June 1, 2014

30 Day Challenge "Pollinators"

 
Hey Friends,  A self imposed challenge !  but wouldn't it be great if every one participated in saving our pollinators?  CLICK HERE to see the painting closer in ebay.
And look below...

 
I copied this from the latest issue of "Birds and Blooms".  You can see their name and issue at the very bottom.  I don't want to get in trouble for using their image by not giving credit.
Look at # 16
It says Pollinator week is June 16-23.  And visit pollinator.org
Well, when I first read this I was half asleep.  The next day I started preparing for this challenge.  My sleepy memory thought the article said all month.  So now I'm ready to rip for about a month.  I "plan" on posting a pollinator every day on this blog and ebay.
I will be out of town June 8th thru 16th with my plein-aire buddies.  I don't know yet if I'll be able to post anything then.
Thank you for stopping long enough to read and visit. Please check back.
Happy Trails

No comments: