Thursday, November 6, 2014

New Auction and more Windy Plein Aire

 
Hey Friends,  Been a little while.  I'm still here and going strong.  Out there with the other members of the Double Line Painters in Salem today.
But first go check out this flock for auction on EBAY.

 
Here is the view we had this morning at Salem Terrace @ Harrogate.  Beautiful day after all the poo poo reports from the weather men.  The clouds were really moving on.

 
Here is the little sketch I finished before we had to break for lunch.  Plein Air is hard work.
We, the DLP's, will be painting, or making cards, next week, Wed. the 12th, at 2nd Helpings Gallery on Williamson Rd. from about 10:30 til 1.
We would love for you to come by and chat.  Take a tour through this impressive little gallery.
 
Til then - Happy Trails

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your oil painting. Though, I'm not good at artwork as I’m working with an Image post-production platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post-production