Sunday, February 15, 2015

ORIGINAL ART OF DOUTHAT STATE PARK NO. 12

 
Hey Friends,  Today is Sunday and it has been close to zero for a couple of days now here in the SW Mountains of Virginia.  The weather reports say we are going to get a ton of snow starting in the morning.  I feel really sad for the little birds and their skinny little legs.  Hope they make it.
 
So this day was spent on the couch in front of the TV painting little 5x7's so I wouldn't lose my mind.
I painted from photos taken at Douthat State Park (that's no. 12 above) and a very embellished scene from Garrett farm and a foggy morning at the Crazy People on the Hill and a Dragon Fly on a flower just to make me happy.
The No. 12 above is available in a Ebay Auction - CLICK HERE.
 
Please come back. I will post the other little guys here tomorrow.
 
Happy Trails

No comments: