Tuesday, August 4, 2015

EXPERIMENTING WITH DISPLAYS

 
Hey Friends,  I have wanted for a long time to show my work in an actual home setting.  I know this can be done virtually but have not found any DIY or tutorials on such.
 
So the only thing left, is do it manually.  And what a job !  And no, I did not feel like painting the wall or doing hours of house keeping.  I'm not much of a house wife, would much rather be painting.

I took photos of most of the larger work on hand.  That took several hours.  Now if anyone out there would please take a moment to let me know if this stinks or is it acceptable?

And while you are visiting, go take a look at the DLP Blog.  Maybe the timing of some of our local shows will fit into your schedule and you can come by to say HI !

                                                             Happy Trails

No comments: