Thursday, September 21, 2017

PLEIN AIRE AT ROARING RUN


Hey Friends,  You should have come with us today.  We went to Roaring Run which is out past Botetourt and Fincastle on Rt. 220.  Positively worth the little bit of time it takes to get there.


Top photo I was almost finished with this 9x12 and I DID finish it and signed it.  Hoping that would keep me from fiddling with it anymore.
I was going to paint this spot on the creek (above) but the others were packed up and ready for lunch.
Time fly's when you are in the zone.

I will have to go back after I get my license to carry a gun.  Maybe an assault rifle so I can shoot at every little bird that breaks a twig.  You know, the paranoia of a bear leaping out of no where, to drag you back to the liar for the cubs to eat. 

I probably just need a good stiff drink before I leave the car. HA!

Happy Trails

No comments: