Wednesday, January 23, 2019

NEW ORIGINAL ABSTRACT PAINTING


Well, Hey My Friend,  I finished a couple new abstractions last night,  Photographed them today.
Then did a bit of cropping and resizing.


No color adjusting was needed because I was outside.
But I did put some on the walls in the Oh My Prints Ap.
This piece is 24" x 18" and is listed for sale in my website HERE.
And while you are here go to my FaceBook Page and like me! 'Cuz ya do, Right?

Hoping your week is going great.
HAPPY TRAILS


8 comments:

Yumikko said...

beautiful painting
Unbelievable Deals at NFPA 72 inspection software

Yvonhie said...

very talented.. I wish I am talented as you
Unbelievable Deals at Police Interview Room System

Bridgette said...

all i can say is Congrats to your work
Drive Up Storage Units Near Me

Jiannah said...

Thanks for providing helpful information it’s Very impressive to read, its shows your hard work ........it is very helpful for me.

Big discounts Cabinets Online

Jairah said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day

Box-n-Go Moving Companies with Storage Containers

techcloud said...

Wow! Such amazing abstract paintwork. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as Image post-production and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again.image post-production

Cut Out Way said...

Wow, pretty cool tips. I really appreciate your post. I definitely visit this blog again
Image post production
Image Retouching Service

JL OUTSOURCING said...

A very beautiful painting that looks really beautiful.The painting with sofa on the wall is very good to see.
Graphic design services
Logo Design Services
Marketing Design