Thursday, January 17, 2019

NEW ORIGINAL ABSTRACTED ART UNDERWAY




Hey my Friends,  FINALLY, I am taking time to paint.  I have started several new originals.  This piece on paper is a paint-over or a Do-Over.  I put Utrect gesso (the best kind) over an older piece that I finished up a month ago.....I did not like it once I saw it again.  So it can be a good thing to postpone showing something to the world.  It will happen again, I'm sure.  No Biggie.


I started 2 more with Prussian Blue, that's my color for Jan.  Can you see the little thumbnails up top?
It has been less stressful doing these mini-thumbnails first.  I get these from looking at older/other paintings and just putting down the dark areas.  You can do that with anything.  Magazines always have photos, so try that.

I have been taking/working hard with on line business classes. So that's why I haven't been posting or painting as much. 
I may never finish this class but I will not give up my painting.

Hope your winter has been tolerable so far.  It is snowing again here in SW Va.  And my lusting for a warmer clime will never go away.

HAPPY TRAILS

4 comments:

Rhoger said...

I wish I am talented as you
Self Storage Units Near Me

Levionna said...

That's good decision.. Never give up if it makes you happy
Great information at Los Algodones MX Dental

techcloud said...


Wow! Such amazing abstract paintwork. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as Image post-production and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again.image post-production

JL OUTSOURCING said...

It is very nice to see that the panties made of paper are very beautiful. There is an impression of professionalism in your work.
Graphic design services
Logo Design Services
Marketing Design