Saturday, May 9, 2020

YEP, I didn't really mean to take this much time off!

 Hello My Friend,  You know how amazing time is?  It slips by with no warnings!  It's been over a year since I published a blog.  And in Feb. my Beautiful Bella Baby was born.  She is only 11 weeks old and already holds her head up just fine and she's trying to stand.  LOVE!

 
Next summer she will help me paint.  I hope she likes to be out side as much as I do.

I have been painting some, not as much as I would like, but that's life.  I had hoped to do a lot of camping this year BUT this crazy pandemic has shut everything down .  Not to mention how awful the weather has been.  Cold, freezing here in SW Va. or rainy.  So I hope to see some warm temps and sunshine soon.  I'll be ready with my paints in the car.


Here is one I finished recently.  A view when leaving Green Hill Park back to Main Street.

Happy Trails

No comments: