Friday, May 29, 2020

DUH.....Can't figure out how to edit


Hi My Friend, Had to give up  on the previous post with Baby Bella smiling at you.  Was driving me nuts trying to figure out how to add what I wanted to say.

I have figured out a few things about myself but now I don't want to talk about it so I'll wait until the mood hits me again.

The painting above is from a trip made with some friends to Natural Bridge, which is just north of Salem on I81.  Yes, the famous 81 that everyone hates.  Apparently the VDOT got enough complaints that has made them start working on the crazy High Way.  Looks like they will make it wider, thank goodness.

Back to the painting, it is a foot path that leads to a Berry Patch.  Beautiful scenery, indeed.
It is listed on my newish website on Fine Art America.
It is 8" x 16" painted with oil and cold wax on a canvas panel.

More to come and hopefully with out so much aggravation.

HAPPY TRAILS

3 comments:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at artwork as I’m working with an Image post-production platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post production

Cut Out Way said...

Wow, pretty cool tips. I really appreciate your post. I definitely visit this blog again
Clipping Path

clipping path USA said...

This is an excellent post you have shared with us and your article is also well . Thanks for shared .
Image Background Removal Service
Image Masking Services
Drop Shadow Services