Monday, June 1, 2020

FANTASTIC DAY TO BE OUTSIDE PAINTING


Hey My friend,  Hope your part of the world is as lovely as here in SW Va. in the Blue Ridge Mtns.  This is Mason's Creek, which is pretty close to I81 and at the intersection of Rt.311 and Rt.419.
It is a beautiful creek but too chilly to get in right now.  My GranBabe, Nic waded and threw stones.  He was very patient while I painted.  He is my art critic too.
This is the scene I chose.  Let me express my frustration with moving water.  Don't believe I will ever get it onto a canvas.  I think I'm aware of my limits but I will try again.  Sooner than later.
Didn't have to wear a face mask out here thank Heavens.  A couple of people came by and we chatted and I never even thought once about social distance and masks.  Slow learner, I guess.

Hope all are well and happy.

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

Techcloud said...

Wow, such an excellent. very praiseworthy outside painting. I think you followed the real pictures of the scenario to paint these awesome pictures. Though I’m not good at paint and artwork as I'm working with an Image post-production platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post-production

paradigm IT Private Limited said...

Nice Work
paradigm IT Private Limited
paradigm IT Private Limited
paradigm IT Private Limited
paradigm IT Private Limited
paradigm IT Private Limited
paradigm IT Private Limited
paradigm IT Private Limited