Thursday, July 18, 2013

Another Great Day

 Hey Friends,  Showing you a few shots from a wonderful day painting on the Blue Ridge Parkway with the Double Line Painters.  We went to the Buffalo Mtn. Overlook at MP 168, I think.  It's gorgeous country.
 I took my trusty little camera and watercolors with a mixed media sketch book.  So I can tell ya, mixed media paper does not work like watercolor paper.  Still a good experience.
And one ordinary view with my point and shoot.  Photo's can never capture the grandeur of Mother Nature.

Happy Trails
Travel Well

3 comments:

hw (hallie) farber said...

You were out in this heat?

That is a beautiful photo--just an ordinary day in your neck of the woods

Unknown said...

I'm currently in North Carolina enjoying the Blue Ridge as well. Looking forward to gaining much inspiration. :) Lovely sketches and watercolor paintings!

Holly said...

Your talent never fails to impress me. And that view is pretty impressive as well!