Friday, July 5, 2013

Commission Work

Hey Friends,  Just showing you what I'm working on at the moment.  A wonderful couple has commissioned me to paint a fun piece for their lake house bathroom.
Above are some items to inspire me.  If anyone knows me well, then they know my favorite themes are tropical.   I would paint palms all day if anyone wanted them.  The bathroom walls are the color on the paint can, AQUA, my favorite color of all.
Obviously fish is the main subject.  And bubbles.  Lots of bubbles.  Should be fun !!

Tonight is the First Fridays Art Crawl in downtown Roanoke.  I'm hoping to go and hoping it doesn't rain.  The sky has not done anything but rain for days and days, maybe weeks.  Water, Water everywhere.
We shall see.  I especially want to see the NEW gallery called "Wonderland" on Campbell.  I'll give a report tomorrow.   See you all downtown !

Happy Trails
Travel Well

No comments: