Wednesday, April 29, 2015

ORIGINAL PAINTING OF SISTERS PATIO GARDEN

 
Hey Friends, I was able to get out and paint a bit more today.  After I picked up my little GranBabes from school, we went to my sisters house.
While the babes jumped on the trampoline and swung, I Painted!
 
This is the view of the patio from her driveway.  The giant bush in the back has pretty little round yellow blooms.  Don't know what it's called but it is very hearty.  The sweet little birds like to nest in it.  The bleeding heart is on the left, with Va. Blue Bells.  There is Iris and phlox on the right.
 
CLICK HERE for the EBAY auction. We want to go to the beach this year, and every bit helps.  This would make a great gift for Mom's Day or your Sis's Birthday.
 
Thanks for stopping in.
 
Happy Trails

No comments: