Tuesday, April 7, 2015

ORIGINAL SMALL PAINTING BLUEBIRD HOUSE

 
Hey Friends,  Before you know it, it's going to be Mother's Day again.  Most of the last 20 years I have been working an art show on Mother's Day so my girls had to wait for the celebration.
 
Most Mother's don't NEED a thing but something pretty like a small piece of art work would be a happy thing to receive.  My girls never would have thought to give me art !  ART! of all things.
After all that's what I do .
 
Of course I would never have told them either.  I really need nothing.  And they were struggling to make ends meet like most families.  I'm very proud of what they have accomplished and how well they are caring for their own children.
 
So if your Mom doesn't NEED a single thing, think about giving her a permanent little piece of Nature's Beauty.  You just never know.
 
Secure this for Mom by clicking HERE.
 
Happy Trails

No comments: