Friday, September 18, 2015

ORIGINAL PAINTING STILL LIFE FLORAL PINK PEONIES PAPER LANTERN


Hey Friends,  I just put this Still Life in my Etsy Shop CLICK HERE for a look.


I painted this out doors, in my yard, while my Gran Babes played in the mud.  Ovannes Berberian paints outside, his still lifes and landscapes.  That's the way I understand the info I've read about him.
Now if I could sell 500 paintings like this, I'd have enough money to take one of his workshops !!

Don't you want to indulge me?  Maybe if you passed this on to everyone you know it would help.
Anything is possible.
Or you could come to Art on the Lawn in Pearisburg, Va. tomorrow, Sat. 9-19.  That's in Giles County, North of Blacksburg on Rt. 460.  We will be there 9-4 and it's supposed to be a pretty Day.

Thanks for stopping in.
Happy Trails


No comments: