Tuesday, October 6, 2015

ORIGINAL PAINTING OF WHITE CHICKEN "MS. PRISS"


Hey Friends,  more on the way!  I thought she looked pretty prissy, thus the title.  Love almost anything on a red ground.

She is available HERE.

And just wanted you to know, the DLP's are participating in the South Peak Paint Out , Sat. Oct. 10th.  South Peak is the little village at the top of the monstrous hill across from Tanglewood.  Should be lots of fun from 9-6pm.  Hope you can come up.

Happy Trails
Travel Well

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, very nice painting of white chicken. Very unique and innovative theme of painting Anyways, your work is splendid as your portray the chicken perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at art work as I’m working on clipping path platform for my image editing stuffs. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path