Sunday, January 3, 2016

30 Day Challenge - Day 3 and Starts


Hey Friends, Here is my floral for Day 3.  This has both of Nic's handmade birds and is 8x8 Oil.
You will find it in my Etsy shop HERE.


And it's nice when I can remember to take a few photos of my starts.  Or let you know I hate the texture of canvas so I usually put a layer of paste or heavy acrylics down before I start painting.


These two are 24" sq. and I finished them today.!! YaY.


Love it when an idea just falls into place and I don't struggle for hours on one stupid little element.  If I don't watch out Karma will bite me tomorrow.
Now if I can just get a decent photo for the web, I'll be happy.

My sister gave me a camera, a very nice Nikon.  All I have to do is learn how to use it.
Thank you little sister.

Happy Trails

No comments: