Saturday, January 30, 2016

Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 Challenge - This is DAY 30 !!


Hey Friends,  This is IT  ! ! !  Last Day of Leslie's challenge.
I went out to my studio and found another flower painting, I had finished before winter set in.
I know that's cheating but like I said yesterday, my Sweetie Pie's are here and I don't want to fool with paint when we are all closed up in the house.


And this is what happens when you let them have paint.

And they were outside when they painted these beauties.

Anyway, that's why I decided it was OK to cheat once.

This painting is available in my ETSY SHOP.

Hope you are warm and happy where ever you may be.

HAPPY TRAILS

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at art work as I’m working with an Image post production platform for the image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post production