Monday, October 31, 2016

NEW SHOW HANGING AT THE JEFFERSON CENTER IN DT ROANOKE



Hey Friends,  We, the DLP's, hung our show of new work at the Jefferson Center yesterday.
A wide assortment of work to peruse.  And if you click HERE you can see a few more photos.


Top photo, 2 landscapes on the ends are my work.  And this photo has 2 of my abstracts.


And here is a defibrillator  device with my abstract "Can't You Feel My Heart Beat" ( do you remember that old song?) hanging OVER it, not under it !!  I have tried, at least a dozen times to straighten this photo.  Could be my computer but I know how to do it and it looks correct in the folder it's saved in but when I load it to blogger it flips !!  WHY?

This is a great show and I hope you will allow enough time to see it when you go for one of their performances.  CLICK HERE to see their schedule

Glad you stopped in.
Happy Trails

No comments: