Monday, October 17, 2016

Another Abstract Added to My Website


Hey Friends,  I have enjoyed this side of my brain working.  Actually, It's probably the same side I've always used, it just feels different.

I started with a circle and some bead gel.  From there it took on it's own life !  As I was adding the diagonal marks, they looked like liquid spinning off the wheel.  That made me think of a time or two when children have gotten sick on carnival rides.   And that made me think the ferris wheel did not like them doing that, so the wheel just spit the children OUT!

Sometimes my imagination is in over drive, just like my GranBabes.

Anyway, now you know how some Titles come about.

You can check out the details and purchase on my website - HERE.

Thanks for stopping in.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow! Such an amazing abstract paint work. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paint work as I'm working with different platform such as image post production and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. image post production