Tuesday, December 13, 2016

BROKEN WORDS LANDSCAPE PAINTING


Hey Friends,  I remembered to take process shots, YAY!!  I took a lot more than this but did not want you to leave bored.  I started this 24" x 24" piece as usual, trying to feel my way thru.


Even went so far as the gravel road and grass.  Looking pretty mundane at this point.


I taped some plastic over it and tried a couple thoughts and was confident enough to continue.


And this is what I ended up with.  Another YAY !!  I like it and it's abstract enough for me.  If you click on the image, you should get a larger version and maybe you can see the words.

This way of painting or maybe I should say this process, takes longer to complete.  For me it does, but the greatest reason I paint to start with is the process.  Not because of a technique or the finished product but for the process.  It is like meditation, I can be lost for hours.  And enjoy every minute.

Comments are welcome.

Happy Trails

No comments: