Thursday, December 8, 2016

PANTONE'S TOP 10 COLORS FOR 2017


Hey Friends,  Another sunless day here in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns. of SW Virginia.

I just looked up the color picks made by Pantone for 2017.  They say the top color will be NIAGARA,
a denim-like blue.  On the bottom row up there.

I have decided to participate in Leslie Saeta's 30 day challenge in January.  That made me go look for the 2017 colors.  Jan.'s challenge seems easier for me to do because it is winter and mostly you have to stay indoors and paint anyway.

I would like to have a theme this time too.  Past challenges, I remember a flower theme and maybe a plein-aire theme and all were small paintings.

This time I would like to do larger sizes maybe 16x20's would be realistic.

And I'm trying to decide between Figures or Tropical.

If anyone has an opinion, please share.

Happy Trails

No comments: