Sunday, February 19, 2017

ENCOUNTERS A new mixed media collage


Hey Friends, When I started this one I knew I wanted a bird in it and preferably a crow. I just happen to really appreciate their intelligence. I love it when I can cut out a row of something like the old fashioned paper dolls I made as a little girl.
It sat for a week and I couldn't put my finger on what it needed. I asked a friend what she thought. She said the middle was too empty. So I added the scribbles and circles and a slice of loofah on the piece of center paper. She was right.

This is listed on my website for sale, HERE.  Or if you prefer a print, go HERE, Fine Art America.

FREE shipping within the continental US.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such amazing paintwork. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as packshot retouching service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. packshot-retouching-services