Tuesday, February 28, 2017

MAKE NEW FRIENDS Original Collage


Hey Friends,  Somewhere in the last week I came across the Ole Saying  Make New Friends but Keep the Old, probably on the web.  I liked that idea for a couple of collages.  So here is the first Make New Friends.
This is available on my website HERE and prints and such are HERE on FAA.

So in case you have been feeling BAD, sickly, like the flu or something,  SO have I!!  I feel so bad I almost hit this slow pokey computer with the trash can.
A grown woman having a hissy fit.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your artwork. Though, I'm not good at artwork as I’m working on a clipping path platform for my image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path