Monday, February 27, 2017

FENCES An Original Collage


Hey Friends, The warm weather continues here in SW Virginia, in the Blue Ridge Mountains.  Yet here I am indoors on the WEB, trying to write something coherent about this collage.
I like it now.  When I thought I was finished I still had a vague problem with the right side.  So I put down pieces of paper and moved them around, the usual way of finding what is wrong or something I like better.
Now I liked the right side and had to tie it together.  I like the barbed wire and the white ring, which represented the hole you crawl through under the fences, to get to the coveted red block.!
GranBabes are a big help when it comes to using your imagination.
The piece of paper in the bottom right corner is from the Mexican newspaper I told you about in the previous blog.  This collage is available on my website HERE or if you prefer a pillow or print at FAA HERE.

If the warm weather holds on I intend to try some encaustics soon.  Very simple versions of encaustics.  I don't want to invest a lot of money, in case it's not MY THING.

Have a Wonderful Week
Happy Trails

2 comments:

Techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your artwork. Though, I'm not good at art & paintwork as I’m working on a photo cutout platform for image editing stuff. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. photo-cutout-service

image cut out service said...

"FENCES: An Original Collage" is likely a reference to an original piece of artwork created using the collage technique. Collage is a form of art that involves arranging and gluing different materials, such as paper, fabric, or photographs, onto a surface to create a new, composite image. "FENCES" as the title of the piece suggests that the subject of the collage may be fences or boundaries, and the artist may have used different textures, colors, and materials to create a unique representation of this theme. The phrase "An Original Collage" emphasizes that the artwork is a one-of-a-kind piece, created through the artist's vision and imagination.

Visit Here: photo cutout service