Wednesday, March 21, 2018

ANOTHER GREAT DAY - FINISHING UP PAINTINGS


Howdy Dear Friends,  Hope this finds all of you well.  A BIG shout to my friend, Cathie, Who had hip surgery yesterday to repair what the first idiot did to her !  Hope all is moving along.

That photo above is about all I have to show for my day.   Finishing some of the work I have done lately.  Getting them ready to hang at the Home builders show at the Salem CC this weekend.

My car has taken her last breath today.   I tried to start her for 15 minutes or more.  She started finally and was thrashing like a hay maker.   I turned the key off and took it out of the ignition and she kept on thrashing, throttling, sounding a lot like a boat in the water.  Finally she heaved and let out one last yelp.  Bless her heart.  I really liked her.

So my brother has consented to let me use his ugly white car for the weekend.  I never have figured out why he likes that scruffy thing.  Reminds me of a street cat.

Anyway, Hope all of you with working vehicles can come by the Salem CC and say HI!!

HAPPY TRAILS

No comments: