Thursday, March 8, 2018

No. 3 in the Chartreuse Challenge and a Hint about a Workshop


Hey Friends,  Yep, Only the 3rd!  I'm suffering through a bad bout of the winter blues.  That's what I'm calling it anyway.  Can you get a temperature with the blues?
My face looks a bit snarly up there doesn't it?  Hard to fake it.
I'm calling this one CURRENTS, 'cuz I made it when the electricity was OUT.


On a happier note, a photo from the beautiful EVERGREEN LAVENDER FARM in Appomattox, Va.  The Double Line Painters meet this morning to plan for the workshop coming up on Sat. June 23rd, this summer.  Mark your calendars, you know you don't want to miss this gorgeous place and all the help and hints you will get from this lively group.
More info later of course.

HAPPY TRAILS
Enjoy the journey

No comments: