Monday, March 19, 2018

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY


Hey Dear Friends,  It was a good day for me and HOPE your day was peachy as well.
I varnished about 7-8 new pieces today and tomorrow I will put the backs and labels on and wire so they can be hung at the Roanoke Valley's Home Builders Show at the Salem CC.
The vendor and Art show will be this coming Fri thru Sun.
I will be looking for you!


And I had to take a break and go to the mailbox.  These little sweeties were blooming.  They always bloom when the earliest daffodils bloom.  Can't remember if they are "Bloodroot" or "Spring Daisy's" or what.  Started to say "MayApple".........DUH.

Anyway more work to do for the show.  Will let you know how it goes!

HAPPY TRAILS

2 comments:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such amazing paintwork. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your painting. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as photo cutout service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. photo-cutout-service

image cut out service said...

That's great to hear! What made it a good day for you?

Visit Here: photo cutout service