Tuesday, March 24, 2009

UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA


Hey Friends, We are off to UVA today! Jessi's consultation appt. is at 3:30. We are about 2 maybe 2 1/2 hours from this hospital learning/teaching center. I've always heard great things about this place. My sister takes her youngest adopted child here every 2 or 3 months so they can stay on top of her disease - HIV. It's totally under control or remission might be the word, because the people seem to know what they are doing. I'm hoping and praying they will figure out Jessi's problem quickly. I included the picture above of Jessi (on the right) and her sister, Angie (who will be having a baby in Sept) just so you can connect this face with my posts.

On a quick lighter note (this is supposed to be a blog about my art work) I did paint an hour this morning on a commission for 3 pieces with flowers and insects as the theme. I'll show them to you soon, I hope. Wish us luck.

Happy Trails

No comments: