Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Hey Friends,  Yes it's true - 2013 is here.  An entire year has passed .  I don't remember any profound accomplishments.   Mostly I remember sleepless nights.

I'm hoping your new year will be bright and happy.   I want to thank you for visiting my blog and buying my art work.   Hope to paint more this year than last.   I will spend the next few days at Gallery 108.  I'll be helping move everything out and patch walls, etc. 

All the Best to you.

Happy Trails
Travel Well

2 comments:

audrey said...

Hi Sue.
I am sad to see Gallery 108 close. It was always one of my favorite galleries. And to make matters worse, I did not have a chance to get in there before it closed. I called yesterday hoping it would be open for a little while, but no answer.
I'm sure you have other things in mind to replace your time spent there. I, too, hope to paint a lot more this year. I must make time for my passion.
Happy New Year, Sue.
audrey

Lee Lane said...

Happy New Year! I hope for all of us a bit more prosperity and certainly the health to pursue whatever our heart's desires might be. :-)