Thursday, January 3, 2013

30 in 30 Challenge

Hey Friends,  Another little woodpecker added to my DPW store.  This guy is a good bit smaller than the other woodpeckers.   He is Woody #3.

And I decided to participate in Leslie Saeta's challenge.  It's called 30 in 30.  Supposed to paint 30 paintings in 30 days.  I missed the first 2 days 'cuz I'm slow and I've been very busy with my daughter.

Hopefully things can settle down now.   I've got about 15 4x4" canvas panels to work on after the 2x4's are used.  And plenty of 6x6 for back ups.

I put Leslie's blog over there on my side bar if you want to check it out.

Wish me luck !  Lots of Luck !!

Happy Trails
Travel Well

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I just had one of these little woodpeckers on the suet cake today, and it looked just like your beautiful painting!

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Thanks Jamie and Claire. Ihave a few more to paint ! Love these guys and they seem to be getting used to my presense

Fay Terry said...

This is one of my favorite birds and you did a nice job painting him. Good luck with the challenge!