Monday, January 14, 2013

30 in 30 Challenge

Hey Friends,  A short post to show the latest hummer for the 30 in 30 challenge.   I KNOW I've not been posting every day but I'll just have to take a beating.   My daughter is very sick still and it's taking a toll.

I see better days ahead.

From the Oil Painters of America blog - "We keep our eyes on the things we can not see:  for the things which we can see are temporal;  the things that are unseen are eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:18

Happy Trails
Travel Well

4 comments:

Pattie Wall said...

Hey Sue - sorry your daughter is sick. Love this little hummy - the surface is interesting - your birds are neat! Also like your red-headed woodpeckers!

audrey said...

Sue,
I like this hummingbird a LOT. Well done!!!! I am sorry to hear your daughter is not feeling well. I hope she improves quickly.
I signed up for the Workshop on the 26th. I look forward to seeing you then.
audrey xo

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Thanks Patti and Audrey. Love to paint birds

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I really love this, especially the textures! Hope that your daughter feels better soon.