Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I FINISHED IT


Hey Friends,  I finished this painting started at Carvin's Cove last week.
Below you can see the underpainting/sketch done with Golden's Metallic fluid paint.


I almost finished it and went to the photos to see how well I had done!  BOY, what a disappointment!
I guess, in my defense, it looks like my memory.  But it does not look like the real scene.
There were not any yellows like I painted, or like my memory stored.

So now I will do the same routine with a small one I started Monday at GreenHill Park in Salem, Va.
Will post that memory tomorrow.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your painting. Though, I'm not good at artwork as I’m working with an Image post-production platform for image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. image post-production