Wednesday, July 20, 2016

ANOTHER GREAT DAY FOR PAINTING ! ! !

The only way to see the video is to go to the blogger site by clicking up there on the title of this post or on "Dairy of a Madd Painter up there.  And I just found out this video is 2 seconds long, the battery died.  Man, what a learning curve.  Hoping to get better at this.


Hey Dear Friends,  Hope your day was fun and fruit full like mine.  The painting above was started a month ago in the field.  Just got back to it and finished it.  I'm going to title it Fleece Vines 'cuz I think that's what the pinkish blooms are.






I made 4 videos today.  Of me painting 3 different works.  And they are all to long (too many MB) for Blogger.  Has to be less than 100MB.  I just need to figure out how many minutes or seconds that is ! 
Sheesh, as if computers aren't enough work already.
So whadda ya do with videos that are too long?  Get a YouTube Channel you say?  Well maybe I'll fool with that some day, when I can't get outside.

The video here is about trying Robert Burridge's technique.  I've seen several of his Bob Blast's and I've been hankering to try something new.
I've always painted fairly realistically and I just want to stretch a bit.

I have had this argument with myself for years.  the Art Establishment/Galleries say you should pick one technique, or one subject, or one theme and stick with it for years.  They say it will confuse your collectors to change.  Well, my feeling is "If you're a world famous artist this might be true".  But for me (since I'm not famous) I don't think it matters much.

We are always reading that we should follow our Bliss and paint what we want to see, so that's what I'm doing.  At least until I'm bored.  I really want to paint abstracted landscapes or maybe it's called expressive landscapes.  Whatever,  maybe I'll wind up with Suescapes.  HA.

More coming your way, so stay tuned!  And any healthy advice is welcomed.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Techcloud said...

Wow! Such amazing paintwork. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your painting. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as photo cutout service and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again. photo-cutout-service

image cutout service said...

"Yes indeed! A sunny day with a light breeze is the perfect weather for painting. The natural light and outdoor atmosphere can add so much to the creative process, and the fresh air can help clear the mind and inspire new ideas. I hope you have a wonderful time capturing the beauty around you on canvas today."

Visit Here: photo cutout service