Sunday, August 20, 2017

A DOG'S LIFE, AN ORIGINAL PAINTING


Hey Friends,  I finished this up today.  I think the word is SWOONING or PINING to be there.  I would like to live on the beach for about a year.  I'd like to know if I'd ever get tired of the sand and sun.  Can't imagine that.


This is a 12" square canvas Panel and it is in my Ebay Store HERE.

I was out plein airing all by myself yesterday and finished 2 of the local scenery.

I will post them tomorrow maybe.  I love it when I have something fun to show you.

Have a grand Sunday evening.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

techcloud said...

Wow, very nice demonstration of abstract Paint work. Anyways, your work is splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on packshot retouching platform for the image editing. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. packshot-retouching-services

Cut Out Image said...

It's really nice to read and very informative. So much thanks for the sharing. I was looking for that and this is very important for me. Thanks!

You can also visit: Packshot Retouching Services