Saturday, August 5, 2017

GUARANTEED TO MATCH THE COUCH RECEPTION IN LYNCHBURG


Hey Dear Friend Friends,  Glad some of you made to the reception last night at Lynchburg Art Club.
We had a great time and as you can see the Club always puts out a grand table.


Everyone has to get a few bites before they start choosing their favorites.


And looky here, Sue standing on her own two legs !  Was I still under the effects of the anesthia when I painted these two?  Either that or I had something Hi-Octane in that glass.

The group, Double Line Painters had a good time at the event.

Check out the Art Clubs website HERE for times, etc. because the show is up through the end of August.

Happy Trails
Travel Safely

1 comment:

techcloud said...

Wow, very nice demonstration of abstract art work. Anyways, your work is splendid as you portrait it perfectly. Very good work. Though, I'm not good at painting as I’m working on clipping path platform for the image editing. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. clipping path