Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A SALE IN MY NEW EBAY SHOP WILL START THIS FRIDAY SEPT. 1st


Hey Friends,  Announcing the first SALE I've ever tried to conduct on line.  I will need lots of prayers and luck to make it go smoothly.  This sunflower is the latest piece I added to my           EBAY  Store.  And the sale is 25% off any and all paintings !


I never would have dreamed how long it takes to list one item on Ebay !!  The most time consuming thing I've done for days.  I have over a 100 items listed now  and I have more to go.  I have not participated in any selling venues for several years so I have a glut of paintings sitting there taking up my little bit of space in the studio.

I used to travel  a lot, to outdoor festivals up and down the East Coast but time changes everyone and their bodies.  It isn't as easy as it once was to set up a heavy tent and flats, etc. etc.

So here I am trying something new ONLINE.

Hoping you will share this post and go have a look yourself.  Art makes a wonderful gift and that time is rolling in pretty fast.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Techcloud said...

Wow, a very creative one. You got a very artistic hand I must say. It seems like you have perfectly portrayed the painting. Though I’m not a professional artist but have very little knowledge about painting. Basically, I'm working on different image editing platforms like image post-production and so on. Anyways, thanks for sharing such a nice painting. Please keep sharing more...!! image post-production