Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Just a little bit late! Better late than sorry. Too many things going on last couple of weeks. I had 5 small commissions to finish before Christmas. And a couple had to be mailed to far places. I will post some photos later. Right now I need to clean up and go to Roanoke Memorial Hosp. to visit my youngest daughter. She has been to the ER several times this winter for undiagnosed problems in her digestive track. This time her father, Charlie Ridgway, would not let them (the staff) release her! He made them admit her. Who knows maybe some one will figure it out this time. I wish they would call in HOUSE! then she could get on with her life. This is going to be a serious day.

WISH MY BABY LUCK AND MAY YOU HAVE A PRODUCTIVE, PROSPEROUS, INSPIRING YEAR IN 2009!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stumbled on your aite by accident, was looking for the starving artists sale in roanoke or some where on Sun 1/4. I can't adequately express my deep concern for your daughter and your situation. Knowledge, intuition and intellegence be with your doctors and hope and positive prayer for you and her.