Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wabbit

Hey Friends, I'm posting this, mainly, for Lillie. We went for our walk to the pond and I told her I saw a little brown wabbit nearly every morning sitting beside the pond. So as we are walking, she is praying,( with eyes closed and still walking) that the bunny will be there. I believe she thought she would be able to catch it. As expected, there was no bunny. This was an evening walk and I see the wabbit on my morning walk.
I explained, the wabbit had gone home. It has to be real careful about getting home before it gets dark so the coyotes and foxes can't find him. That made sense to her and she was glad the wabbit was safe.
SO o o o o o. Lillie !!!! Here is that silly Wabbit !!! I saw him this morning .....I Love You.

Happy Trails.

2 comments:

hw (hallie) farber said...

Lillie will be happy--and the wabbit looks happy.

I enjoyed your book review last week.

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Hi Hallie, I've been trying to leave a comment on your blog but with no luck. I'm going to Firefox and see what happens. Enjoyed your post about the NAKED lady and chick.